This privacy notice aims to inform you about how we collect, use, disclose and store information about you when you:
Interact with or use our website https://www.eagleharmengineering.co.za/
Request services from us, including e-mail correspondence.
2. What information do we collect?
We gather various types of information, including information that identifies or may identify an individual. You, the client may provide information in the following ways:
Website: We may collect any personal information that you choose to send to us or provide us, which may be through the Contact Us form that is completed for a free assessment, review or quotation, or the subscription to our newsletter. If you contact us through our website we will keep a record of your correspondence.
During the Provision of Services: We receive and store information you provide directly to us. For example, when completing any of our required forms we collect personal as well as company information, such as contact details, registration numbers, identity numbers, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers, as well as any other business related information you choose to provide to us that we will need in order to provide our services.
Information we automatically collect: When you visit our website, we collect certain information
related to marketing. We keep information of clients that have used our services.
Customer Feedback: After using our services, you may be asked to provide feedback. This is entirely optional and is used only to improve our service offering.
3. How do we use the information?
We will use the information we collect via our website for purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information – for example, to fulfill your request for a free assessment or quotation, or to provide you with information you have requested about our services and products. Our use of your personal information may be based on our legitimate interests in ensuring network and information security.
We may use the information we collect from our clients in connection with the services we
provide for a range of reasons, including:
- the setup of accounts,
- the provision, operation and maintenance of our services,
- processing and completion of transactions, and sending related information, including confirmations and invoices,
- managing our clients’ use of our services, responding to enquiries and comments, and providing customer service,
- sending clients updates, notifications, and administrative communications, and
- any other purposes for which we notify clients and users.
4. How do we share and disclose information to Third Parties?
We may share your information with third party service providers who we employ to perform certain tasks on our behalf. These service providers include other engineering companies who offer specialized services. If we receive your personal information and subsequently transfer that information to a third party agent or service provider for processing, we remain responsible for ensuring that such third party agents or service providers processes your personal information to the standards required by the applicable privacy laws, including POPIA.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information in response to legally valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We use appropriate technical, organizational and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold in our records from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- ‘Cookies’ allow us to better serve users of the Sites when they purchase a product, subscribe to a service, request additional information or participate in various activities posted on our Sites. A ‘cookie’ is a bit of text that is placed on a user’s computer hard drive when certain Sites are visited.
- ‘Cookies’ may be placed on a user’s computer by Eagleharm and/or by third parties, which are used to obtain data such as sur-name, preferences and web pages or advertisements viewed by the user. When the user revisits our Sites, we can recognise him or her by the Internet ‘cookie’ and customise the users experience accordingly.
- You, as the user, can set your browser to provide notice whenever a ‘cookie’ is received, which gives you the opportunity to decide whether to accept it or not. Without ‘cookies,’ however, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our Site features.
7. Your privacy rights
You may opt not to disclose information to us, but bear in mind that some information may be needed for us to perform our services.
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, or delete any personal information we hold about you, or exercise any other data subject right available to you under the South African Protection of Personal Information Act or POPI Act) you can email us on email@example.com
Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual, and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. Who to Contact
9. Corporate Information
EAGLEHARM ENGINEERING (PROPRIETARY) LIMITED
Name: Eagleharm Engineering (Proprietary) Limited
Legal status: Private Company
Physical address and the address for receipt of legal service of documents: Unit 5, 44 Hillclimb Road, Westmead, 3608 Kwa Zulu-Natal, Republic of South Africa.
Postal address: PO Box 424, Kloof, 3610
Phone number: +27 (0)31 579 1530/1
Facsimile number: +27 (0)31 579 2701
Website address: www.eagleharmengineering.co.za
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company registration number: 1970/004675/07
VAT registration number: 4550113221
Place of registration: South Africa
Directors and office bearers: R Harmsworth, T Harmsworth